Environment

Marc

Nov 12, 2013, 8:45:46 AM11/12/13
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I am looking at disciplining my coding time. I have dabbled with Git, SVN and Jenkins in the past but I was wondering if anyone can recommend good tools to use and practice with for a good all round experience, for example CI, SCM, patching etc

I am preferably looking for tools that I can self-host on a VPS

Matthew Baggett

Nov 12, 2013, 11:34:06 AM11/12/13
to ph...@googlegroups.com
I'd say forget VPS and get GitHub or Bitbucket. The latter is better if you want a bunch of private repos.

- Matthew Baggett

Add me on Linked In or Twitter!
Or call me: 07541 059 344

PHPNW Website: http://phpnw.org.uk/
twitter: http://twitter.com/PHPNW
Events: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/group/4709/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/112906/3FCE41597A1B
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17897252075
IRC: #phpnw (irc.freenode.net)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PHPNW" group.