Moltin Projects/Use Cases

Adam Sturrock

Oct 21, 2013, 7:10:52 AM10/21/13
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any e-commerce projects in the pipeline in the next month that could potentially use the Moltin API/dashboard. We would like to have some projects under development/complete by the end of November. We understand that this is something that might be unfamiliar/new, we therefore want to provide one to one support to help you get started.

If you're not sure what Moltin is here's a quick summary: Moltin is a cloud based e-commerce API that gives developers the building blocks, flexibility and freedom to create cross platform applications, such as websites, apps and desktop software. You can use the components you need for your project rather than a whole system. These decoupled components allow you to make changes that would normally be difficult or time consuming to implement.

If that sounds good and you're interested or have a project in mind please drop me an email to ad...@molt.in

We also have a PHP SDK to help you get started quickly which is also available on Github.

Thanks,
Adam