Drupal Freelancers get in touch!

Joe Burns

Nov 26, 2013, 5:36:29 AM11/26/13
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is good :)

I've had an opportunity come through in Manchester for a Drupal Developer on a freelance basis. You'll be working on my client's Drupal 7 requirements however you will be required to carry out some development with Drupal 6 (mainly theming), in line with their everyday business requirements.

This contract is advertised as an initial 2 month contract, however ideally we would like a developer who could form a long-term relationship with my client. This would require your services on a day to day basis for the long-term rather than 5 days a week for 2 months.

The absolute maximum daily rate is around £310/day and I'm hoping to have a developer by the beginning of next week!

If anyone has any questions/is interested please get in touch with me via Email: joe....@opusit.co.uk or Tel: 01625 525 300. We're offering up to £500 for successful referrals - easy cash if you know anyone.

All the best,

Joe