A rare chance to join a website ranked in the top 300 in the UK with 5.1 million visits a month!

Joe Burns

Oct 21, 2013, 10:28:52 AM10/21/13
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys and girls,

Hope you're all well?!

I think you've all guessed what I'm looking for already... Once again, happy to divulge the company name to anyone who is interested... none of this keeping candidates in the dark malarkey...

Please note that this is an 80:20 split between back and front-end work.

This is a rare chance to join a website ranked in the top 300 in the UK, which boasts over 5 million visits a month. My clients web presence alone has grown, in just over a year, to cater for the biggest audience of men aged 18-30 out of all media outlets in the UK. The successful candidate will be joining a driven and ambitious team, who work hard as well as well as maintain a relaxed and welcoming working environment that can nurture your creativity and aspirations.

The Daily Duties:

You will be working alongside other developers to extend the existing sites and working on exciting new developments. As part of this team you will be moving the site and associated systems to the next level. This is a great opportunity to work on some of the latest technologies where everyones ideas count. You'll also be:

- Working on their existing web platform with extensive use of JavaScript, CSS and other responsive design elements.
- Developing web applications in a range of front end technologies.
- Working as part of the larger team including other developers, content editors, business analysts.
- Provide quality reviews on code written by the team.

The Skills:

- Understanding of OO principles
- LAMP (Linux / Apache / MySQL / PHP)
- MVC Experience e.g. Symfony, Zend
- HTML5 & CSS3
- JavaScript/jQuery
- BackboneJS, UnderscoreJS, NodeJS, HandlebarsJS, RequireJS

Please get in touch if you are interested, or if you know anyone who might be please feel free to pass on my details and let me know if you do so that I can track referrals, which are up to £500!

All the best!

Joe

Joe Burns

Oct 21, 2013, 12:08:42 PM10/21/13
to ph...@googlegroups.com
My bad - salary is up to £35k - based in the MCR city centre!!!