URGENT full time developer in Manchester needed.

Glyn Jackson

Jun 1, 2014, 12:06:21 PM6/1/14
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm contracting for a client thats is URGENT need of a  mid level full time developer in Manchester (no contractors please)

I said I would help by posting on this Group. He is looking for any PHP guy/girl thats willing to learn a new skill-set in Python.
This is a full time position in the field of computer vision and AR. You don't need to know Python as you will have a mentor.

Why a PHP guy/girl for a Python role?  1) Easier to find a mid level PHP person, 2)  I find having a good level of skills in PHP it gives you a good base to learn other technologies and most PHP devs I know already have strong understanding of git, jquery, APIs etc.

If anyone on this mailing list is interested (or knows someone that would be) this is a great opportunity, please reply.

Please note, this is a full time position working near Manchester city centre.

keir lavelle

Jun 2, 2014, 5:09:41 PM6/2/14
to ph...@googlegroups.com
Hi Glyn,

Sounds like a great opportunity, email me directly on keirla...@hotmail.co.uk or leave me your number and I'll give you a call to discuss if you like, thanks.

Regards,

Keir Lavelle

Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 09:06:21 -0700
From: m...@glynjackson.org
To: ph...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [phpnw] URGENT full time developer in Manchester needed.

PHPNW Website: http://phpnw.org.uk/
twitter: http://twitter.com/PHPNW
Events: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/group/4709/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/112906/3FCE41597A1B
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17897252075
IRC: #phpnw (irc.freenode.net)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PHPNW" group.

Guy Lancaster

Jun 2, 2014, 5:14:42 PM6/2/14
to ph...@googlegroups.com
hi