Installing problem of phpliteadmin in Raspberry Pi

Tiffany Leong

Apr 27, 2021, 5:01:44 AM4/27/21
to phpliteadmin
Hi, I am new to phpliteadmin.
Currently I am doing a project using Raspberry Pi 3 and I need phpliteadmin to stock my database. I followed the instruction from the site: https://randomnerdtutorials.com/how-to-install-phpliteadmin-database-in-a-raspberry-pi/  but i failed when i try to open the webpage with ( http://RPi_IP_Address/database/phpliteadmin.php).

phpliteadmindownload.png
I get the image as shown above instead of a normal webpage asking me to sign in my account.

I would like to ask what I should do to get it done ?
Thank you in advance.
Message has been deleted