Can't connect to phpliteadmin...

ralf j.

Dec 10, 2017, 8:07:38 AM12/10/17
to phpliteadmin
Hello,

after installing PHP5, Apache, SQlite3 and unzipping phpliteadmin to /var/www i still can't connect to the PhpLiteAdmin Console

Not Found

The requested URL /phpliteadmin.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.10 (Raspbian) Server at 192.168.1.48 Port 80

What went wrong?

If you need further Information, let me know.

Thanks a lot

Christopher Kramer

Dec 11, 2017, 8:20:15 AM12/11/17
to phpliteadmin
Hi,

check:
- has the phpliteadmin.php file the correct owner and rights? The easiest way to find out if you have a rights problem is to give all rights:
chmod 777 phpliteadmin.php
If it works afterwards, you have a rights problem. Try to set the rights to something more restrictive, like 644, and try if it still works. If not, try to change the owner, e.g. try
chown www-data:www-data
- if you don't have a rights problem, you are probably in the wrong folder. There might be a folder /var/www/htdocs or similar. Try to put the phpliteadmin.php in there. If there is no such folder or you are unsure which to try:
Check the file /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default
There should be a line like this:
DocumentRoot /var/www
Which path does it say? Put the phpliteadmin.php into whatever path is given there.

If it still does not work: Which packages have you installed exactly for PHP etc.? For PHP, there are a couple of different ways how to include it in Apache. Depending on that, the user that needs to own the file differs etc.

Good luck.
Greetings,
Christopher

ralf j.

Dec 12, 2017, 2:30:54 PM12/12/17
to phpliteadmin
Hello,
Thank you for the reply, unfortunately it is still not working...
eventhough I followed all your hints

Bernardo Furtado

Aug 4, 2018, 2:32:45 PM8/4/18
to phpliteadmin
Hi there,

Having very similar problem here.
I know very little of LINUX having come from Windows 10 recently (I know..., but never too late).

I have installed PHP 7.2. Version works.
PHP 7.2.7-0ubuntu0.18.04.2 (cli) (built: Jul  4 2018 16:55:24) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v7.2.7-0ubuntu0.18.04.2, Copyright (c) 1999-2018, by Zend Technologies

I have installed APACHE2. I can see the correct configuration file in localhost.

The folder for the server is /var/www

I have opened info.php correctly
I even opened phpliteadmin.php once. But the directory was not set right.

1. Shouldn't  '.' work for all directories?
2. If I am at /var/www/index what is the relative address for /home/furtadobb/models?
3. Once there is an error, the phpliteadmin interface never opens again and I get a 500 error.

Sorry for this kind of question.
Best,