Extra mod to php.ini needed to run phpLiteAdmin in No Server configuration.

John P Charlesworth

Feb 28, 2019, 12:11:37 PM2/28/19
to phpliteadmin
I followed the instructions on the No Sever page of the phpLiteAdmin Wiki to modify the php.ini file in a download of php. However, when I navigated to localhost:8000/phpliteadmin, I got

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function openssl_random_pseudo_bytes() in C:\Users\phich\Desktop\phpLiteAdmin\phpliteadmin.php:455 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\Users\phich\Desktop\phpLiteAdmin\phpliteadmin.php on line 455

While I was composing a post to this group about the problem, it occurred to me that perhaps openssl was not enabled by default. This proved to be the case, so the problem was cured by uncommenting the line

;extension=openssl

in php.ini.

That needs to be mentioned inthe Wiki.

Christopher Kramer

Feb 28, 2019, 4:49:43 PM2/28/19
to phpliteadmin
Thank you a lot. II just added that to the wiki.