restore minimized "owned" window

Wojciech Jabłoński

Mar 31, 2016, 3:56:27 PM3/31/16
to ZZEE PHPExe
hi
if i use "owned popup window" option and mininize popup can i restore it without minimizing main window? like some script or some inner zzee function?

ZZEE Groups

Apr 1, 2016, 1:42:26 AM4/1/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Do you mean programmatically? At the moment you can get HWND of the
main window, so you can send direct Window commands to it. But we have
not implemented ShowWindow command, you can do it if you compile a PHP
extension in C language. As for popup windows you first need to get
its HWND.
> --
> --
> ---