Problem html5 audio

Marcelo Aguiar

Oct 22, 2016, 8:13:19 PM10/22/16
to ZZEE PHPExe
Hi, I have problem html5 áudio files .mp3

Zzee show error:

"ERROR: áudio type no support or inválido path file."

I did test vídeo tag and works, but áudio tag dont work.

Can you helpe-me?

Mike:Hewitt

Oct 23, 2016, 6:59:43 AM10/23/16
to php...@googlegroups.com

How about trying the html4 method using the object tag? Might work.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ZZEE PHPExe" group.

Marcelo Aguiar

Oct 23, 2016, 10:15:16 AM10/23/16
to ZZEE PHPExe
Hi Miike!

good alternative. the problem is that use media events: "Onended" for example, that works only HTML5.

Another soluction? Thank you!

Marcelo Aguiar

Marcelo Aguiar

Oct 24, 2016, 7:15:03 PM10/24/16
to ZZEE PHPExe
I think I found the problem.

ZZEE is not recognizing header:

So also I checked the log file one msg:

"[Mon Oct 24 21:13:21 2016] [http://127.0.0.1/getAudio.mp3] File not found"

but the file exists and is in the directory.

Would you help me?

ZZEE Groups

Oct 24, 2016, 7:27:36 PM10/24/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
Marcelo,

1. There is the mapping section in the project settings where you map
file extensions to media types. You can put there your file
associations. (It will make the server to send the according
content-type header)

2. Content-type header is interpreted by the built-in browser. If it
doesn't work, then I don't know what to do, except for trying other
media types.

3. File not found is a strange error if the file is actually there.
Are you sure you have compiled this file in? You can write a PHP
script that will show your compiled www folder contents like this:

header("Content-type: text/plain");
$dir = "zzee:///www/";
if ($dh = opendir($dir)) {
while (($file = readdir($dh)) !== false) {
echo "filename: $file, filetype: ". filetype($dir . $file) . "\n";
}
closedir($dh);
> --
> --
> ---
> "ZZEE PHPExe" group.
> email to phpexe+un...@googlegroups.com.

Regards,
Paul.

Marcelo Aguiar

Oct 24, 2016, 7:49:32 PM10/24/16
to ZZEE PHPExe
Hi Paul, Thanks for helping me.

I insert your script to check the internal files by test and show this:

"Filename: myAudio.mp3, filetype: file"

So, file not fount is not the problem.

Say me where I can settings map file extensions to media type? Which way?

Thank you!