Re: [PHPExe] support for IE9 (and higher)

已查看 49 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

ZZEE Groups

未读,
2015年1月5日 20:47:092015/1/5
收件人 php...@googlegroups.com
Hi Martin,

IE was supposed to be compatible with all newest versions of IE
released then, but at some point (after IE 8 and before IE 9) they
stopped providing that support. We were not able to find what was the
reason.

You are supposed to change the IE compatibility mode but that doesn't
work for IE 9+.

So the answer is "no".

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 7:04 PM, <martin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to release a upgrade of PHPexe, that supports Internet
> Explorer version 9 and higher?
>
> --
> --
> ---