JQUERY

alv...@ea5.com.br

Dec 15, 2015, 8:55:44 AM12/15/15
to ZZEE PHPExe

I am using the function $("...").val.(""); / Jquery and is returning the error "AddEventListiner".

alv...@ea5.com.br

Dec 15, 2015, 9:18:05 AM12/15/15
to ZZEE PHPExe

Em terça-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2015 11:55:44 UTC-2, alv...@ea5.com.br escreveu:

I am using the function $("...").val.(""); / Jquery and is returning the error "AddEventListiner"

 "line 6, char 4, code 0, error: '$' not this set.

ZZEE Groups

Dec 15, 2015, 7:17:47 PM12/15/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
AddEventListner is not supported by the internal IE for some reason.
You need to use attachEvent instead.

As for jQuery errors, use the version of jQuery which is compatible
with IE 8 or even IE 7. It should work.
> --
> --
> ---
> "ZZEE PHPExe" group.
> email to phpexe+un...@googlegroups.com.

Regards,
Paul.
Message has been deleted

ZZEE Groups

Dec 16, 2015, 2:03:18 PM12/16/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps your jQuery script is not there. Make sure the path to it is
correct in HTML code, see the src attribute:
<script src="...">

Mike:Hewitt