problem with one polish letter

Wojciech Jabłoński

Jan 31, 2016, 2:57:40 PM1/31/16
to ZZEE PHPExe
Hi
i cant write "ń" in forms. only this one keys combo ralt+n doesnt work at all. i tested by simple java function and its tottaly dead.
can you fix it somehow?
THX

ZZEE Groups

Feb 1, 2016, 3:33:21 AM2/1/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
Wojciech,

Alt key handling is a thing that we had to intercept due to security
holes in IE and it is unlikely we will change this piece of code.
> --
> --
> ---
> "ZZEE PHPExe" group.
> email to phpexe+un...@googlegroups.com.

Regards,
Paul.

Wojciech Jabłoński

Mar 12, 2016, 9:29:04 AM3/12/16
to ZZEE PHPExe
Hi
But ALT itself works. ALT + m works, and every other ALT + any key combination works, so why ALT + n doesnt?? Why is it locked. In normal IE ALT + n works as "ń".

ZZEE Groups

Mar 14, 2016, 9:00:56 AM3/14/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wojciech,