form submission error in phpexe

wasimte...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2015, 4:19:03 AM6/4/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
when is click on submit button it show me http error 404

ZZEE Groups

Jun 4, 2015, 4:28:43 AM6/4/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This means that you really have a 404 problem, i.e. URL is not found.

Please elaborate on your setup so I can give meaningful feedback.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 8:29 AM, <wasimte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> when is click on submit button it show me http error 404
>
> --
> --
> ---
> "ZZEE PHPExe" group.
> email to phpexe+un...@googlegroups.com.

Regards,
Paul.

Miike

Jun 4, 2015, 10:29:41 AM6/4/15
to php...@googlegroups.com, wasimte...@gmail.com
Although I use Ajax to submit data rather than standard form posting, I agree that a form is a form and it will work if both the path is correct and the receiving file is working. :)