ZZEE PHPExe for IOS iPAd???

seocom

Sep 18, 2016, 4:56:26 PM9/18/16
to ZZEE PHPExe
Hi, Been a user of ZZEE PHPExe for windows development for several years now and love it. Any chance of getting something similar for developing apps for an iPad (perhaps based on an iPad too, to allow for easy real time development and testing)? Thanks, Stan... PS: If not here, then anyone know of anyone else who may have this app developer? Would prefer to remain here though...

ZZEE Groups

Sep 18, 2016, 6:26:32 PM9/18/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stan,

No, there is no application on iPad, and I don't know anyone who does it.
> --
> --
> ---
> "ZZEE PHPExe" group.
> email to phpexe+un...@googlegroups.com.

Regards,
Paul.

Mike:Hewitt

Sep 19, 2016, 11:13:15 AM9/19/16
to php...@googlegroups.com

To develop for iOS you will need an iMac with the latest version of OSX which only runs on modern processors. You then need xcode which I believe is still free. I develop for android but avoid apple since my Mac is now too old.

On 18 Sep 2016 21:56, "'seocom' via ZZEE PHPExe" <php...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi, Been a user of ZZEE PHPExe for windows development for several years now and love it. Any chance of getting something similar for developing apps for an iPad (perhaps based on an iPad too, to allow for easy real time development and testing)? Thanks, Stan... PS: If not here, then anyone know of anyone else who may have this app developer? Would prefer to remain here though...

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ZZEE PHPExe" group.