The browser version and php version are strong outdated from PHPEXE and PHPGUI, more than 7 years old.

johannes...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2016, 2:57:40 PM1/31/16
to ZZEE PHPExe
So I can not run any modern js libraries like bootstrap, jquery, jqwidgets, ag-grid.com or the php phalcon framework.

I tested those sites in IE11 and Microsoft Edge, no problem at all. Even IE9 will work I expect.

When can we get a more up to date version which is compatible with these modern frameworks.

By the way I switched from Phalcon to codeigniter, I am testing codeigniter version three right now.

With kind regards
Jan van Hees

ZZEE Groups

Feb 1, 2016, 3:30:20 AM2/1/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi Johannes,

Sorry, it is unlikely that we will release a new version of PHPExe.

As for MS IE, the software uses IE dlls from the system on which it is
installed, it doesn't provide its own IE files, so why IE doesn't
provide compatibility with the more recent versions of IE is beyond us
and something that we were not able to fix as MS doesn't have any
meaningful documentation about it.
> --
> --
> ---
> "ZZEE PHPExe" group.
> email to phpexe+un...@googlegroups.com.

Regards,
Paul.

Mike:Hewitt

Feb 1, 2016, 4:33:52 AM2/1/16
to php...@googlegroups.com

Jquery works for me.

gradus....@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2016, 1:23:33 PM2/10/16
to ZZEE PHPExe
Why are you so attached to the IE Javascript nightmare, why don't you swich to the opensource webkit with the slow javascript core from apple or blink with the fast but complex V8 engine.

The concepts of PHPEXE and PHPSCRIPT are wonderfull, it would be a waste when they are lost for mankind.

The alternative is docker!!!

gradus....@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2016, 1:23:33 PM2/10/16
to ZZEE PHPExe
Why not switch to webkit or blink?

It would be sorry to loose PHPEXE and PHPSCRIPT.