Javascript support

Giovanni Rossati

Sep 23, 2015, 10:19:52 AM9/23/15
to ZZEE PHPExe
Hello
I'm trying ZZEE PHP exe but it seems that the support of Javascript is incomplete.
In particular, I filled out the application visible in http://www.condorinformatique.com/formgen/jsFormGen.html which generates forms (it works on IE 11).
The compiled program is unable to generate forms and it doesn't support FormData object and addEventListener event.

Thanks

John Rossati

Mike:Hewitt

Sep 24, 2015, 5:20:25 AM9/24/15
to php...@googlegroups.com
The version of JavaScript available to you will be dependent on the version of Trident (Internet Explorer) you have installed on your system.

Good old Microsoft; addEventListener was not implement on Internet Explorer 8, and indeed versions before that.

It's not a direct reflection of PHPEXE as far as I am aware, it's the version of IE.

You will need to consider that users will have older versions of IE, before using newer features or features that Microsoft didn't implement until much later.

There are alternative ways of achieving event listeners that will offer better compatibility.  Are you familiar with JavaScript? If so, you should be able to work around this.

Regards

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ZZEE PHPExe" group.