Internal URL + EXEC + PHP 7

lucas....@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2016, 1:52:59 PM6/21/16
to ZZEE PHPExe
Hi,

I'm a ExeOutput for PHP, a alternative for ZZEE  PhpExe.
I start use the ZZEE today, never use it before because the ExeOutput is okay.

But..
I need to use the EXEC().

The ExeOutput is terrible for it with the terrible HEScript.

I download the trial of ZZEE and the exec() works, not 100% but works. :D
Because the exec() make the program "sleep" (like a crashed).

But the exec() is not all.
I need a way to redirect back to the exe.

For example:
EXE -> [<a href> click ] -> My website (inside the EXE, like a webviewer) -> [<?php header('location: ???') ?>] -> EXE

I don't know if understand the way.

Another question is...

2. How secure is the ZZEE?
Because the ZZEE have more than a simple .EXE in the folder.
This is strange.

3. Where is the PHP 7?
Have support to the PHP 7?

ZZEE Groups

Jun 21, 2016, 1:58:26 PM6/21/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
1) In your code do this to allow external URLs
<script>
external.locked = false;
</script>
and then redirect to an external site
Then from your site call http://127.0.0.1 and it will redirect to PHPExe back

2) More or less secure. We cannot comment on this, but so far I have
not got any reports of it being hacked (since 2008 when it was
released).

3) There is no PHP 7. Just 5.2.5
> --
> --