PHPDevShell V3.0.0-Beta-1 Released

TitanKing

Oct 11, 2010, 8:07:27 AM10/11/10
to PHPDevShell
Finally, after 1 years work the first beta of PHPDevShell V3 is ready
to try. We know the documentation is outdated now but we are working
hard to get this up to date. We will also launch our new website and
documentation pages soon. The new website will add basic bug tracking
for your plugins that you write for PHPDevShell. Better documentation
pages and a general better design.

Anyways, back to PHPDevShell V3, we hope you enjoy this release as
much as we enjoyed writing it. You will get the idea of the direction
we are heading with V3 and PHPDevShell in general. The sample plugins
is not yet finished for V3 but this will be done throughout the betas.

PHPDevShell V 3.0.0 is almost a full rewrite, the most important
changes;

[New] Query class to separate “model” from “logic” (MVC
paradigm).
[New] Scripts can be of class “controller” (MVC paradigm).
[Improvement] Class autoloader deals with “.local” files and
models files.
[New] Unit testing to help prevent regressions.
[Improvement] Advanced handling of errors and exception.
[Improvement] Conduits for error/debug logs (firephp, files,
mail…).
[Improvement] Better consistency of code structure and naming.
[New] Tagging system (UI not completed).
[New] Advanced OOP structure, including dependency injection,
pseudo multiple inheritance, factory…
[Update] New installer and upgrade.
[New] Powerful plugin manager to have both type classes and
resource sharing.
[Improvement] Language translation system.
[New] Plugin TinyMCE V3.3.8
[New] Plugin Smarty V3.0.0 RC-4
[Improved] Completely redesigned HTML 5 theme.
[New] Theme engine.
[New] JQuery Skins with JQuery UI 1.8.5 and JQuery 1.4.2
[Improved] Full MVC conversion of PHPDevShell plugin.
[Improved] PHPDevShell plugin tranformed to HTML5.
[New] Plugin PHPMailer V5.1
[New] Pagination and Search Plugin.
[New] FileMan Plugin.
[New] ControlPanel Plugin.
[New] Plugin PHPThumbs V3.0.66.
[Improved] Administration screens.
[New] Icon system.
[New] Ajax system.
[Improved] Database system.
[Improved] Security system.
[Improved] Navigation system.
[Improved] Configuration system.
[Removed] Hooks, will soon be replaced by more advanced widget
system.

Download here:
http://www.phpdevshell.org/downloads/

greg

Oct 11, 2010, 11:27:30 AM10/11/10
to PHPDevShell
Where is the "I like it" button???

Mauro

Oct 11, 2010, 11:41:44 AM10/11/10
to phpde...@googlegroups.com
:)

Oct 11, 2010, 11:42:29 AM10/11/10
to phpde...@googlegroups.com
Are you one dev-team for phpdevshell ?

Oct 11, 2010, 12:08:51 PM10/11/10
to PHPDevShell
LOL no it's not something I could have done on my own (although I'm
really good :D )