Input type="color" window doesn't show on click

Gurlu

Nov 22, 2021, 3:41:12 PM11/22/21
to PHP Desktop
It's all in the title.
I use the Chrome version of PHP Desktop 57.0 on Windows, with PHP 7.1.3.

I've tried to use an input of type="color". It works perfectly in Opera and Chrome.
However, when I click on the input inside PHP Desktop, the window that should be opened in order to pick a color doesn't even show at all.
Nothing gets printed in the console when the input is clicked, and nothing else I've tried works.
I've looked through the documentation and didn't found anything... I don't really understand how it works perfectly in Chrome yet not in the Chrome embed version of PHP Desktop.

Is this a problem with PHP Desktop, since I can't seem to replicate the issue in any other browser ? Does PHP Desktop simply don't have a predefined window to open for color pick ? If that's the case, should I instead try to fix the issue by making the window myself ?

Czarek Tomczak.

Nov 23, 2021, 9:33:13 AM11/23/21
to PHP Desktop
This is not supported. Related issue in the tracker: https://github.com/cztomczak/phpdesktop/issues/209

eurisko

Nov 27, 2021, 11:02:03 AM11/27/21
to PHP Desktop
Czarek Tomczak, I need to understand your code. any reference?