What is the cause of this error?

OLUMSUZ

Nov 9, 2020, 10:12:07 AM11/9/20
to PHP Desktop
What is the cause of this error?
indir.png

Lukas Lengyel

Nov 11, 2020, 12:44:02 AM11/11/20
to PHP Desktop
I have the same problem
My phpdesktop app stopped working probably after updating chrome on that PC on 2nd November. Before, it was running fine for a months with no change.
It is same on Windows 7 and 10.

I figured that html files are processed correctly.
Seeing this in log, but I am not sure whether it is connected with this problem
[1105/105221.951:ERROR:child_thread_impl.cc(762)] Request for unknown Channel-associated interface: ui::mojom::GpuMain

Tried to run with --disable-gpu, but no effect
as suggested in similiar issues (not related to phpdesktop) for chrome/chromium

Dátum: pondelok 9. novembra 2020, čas: 16:12:07 UTC+1, odosielateľ: derman...@gmail.com

OLUMSUZ

Nov 11, 2020, 8:48:20 AM11/11/20
to PHP Desktop
The problem was fixed when I updated the php version.
https://windows.php.net/download/
I downloaded the latest php version. I copied it to the directory below.
phpdesktop/php/

Muhammad Ridwan Hakim

Dec 15, 2020, 4:55:20 AM12/15/20
to PHP Desktop
What php version do you use to fix this problem? TS or non TS?

OLUMSUZ

Dec 15, 2020, 2:11:58 PM12/15/20
to PHP Desktop
Both should be.