Is it possible to Zoom in and Out?

Rowney Omondi

Dec 29, 2021, 8:10:48 AM12/29/21
to PHP Desktop
First of all, wonderful project. I would like to zoom in and out of webpages like on Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. The default is always (ctrl+) for zoom in  or (ctrl - .) for zoom out. Tried the same on phpdesktop but didn't work. Any way to achieve this? :)

Czarek Tomczak.

Dec 29, 2021, 9:59:12 AM12/29/21
to PHP Desktop
This would need to be implemented in C++ via CefKeyboardHandler.

Terry J

Dec 29, 2021, 11:03:36 AM12/29/21
to PHP Desktop
In a classroom project we used jQuery. If not mistaken this is the code we used:

If not, there are hundreds of other methods based on same principle. Do a google search for something like "script to zoom in webpage".