Call to undefined function Illuminate\Encryption\openssl_cipher_iv_length()

mateo...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 11:45:42 AM4/8/19
to PHP Desktop
I have this problem when I try to work with Laravel 5.7. I have copied the project inside folder www and set "www_directory": "www/project/public".
I don't know how enable ssl. What I need to do?

Czarek Tomczak

Apr 8, 2019, 2:19:19 PM4/8/19
to PHP Desktop
Try enabling the php_openssl.dll extension in php/php.ini file. Otherwise google that error message or try on general PHP forum.

mateo...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2019, 2:24:26 PM4/8/19
to PHP Desktop
Yes, I tried that but I get error "Unable to load dynamic library 'php_openssl.dll'"

Vishal Chaudhari

Jan 21, 2022, 11:11:21 PMJan 21
to PHP Desktop
I have to same error in larvel 8 i all changes in php ini but not solve problem there any other solution for this