I'm not able to see datatables ajax jquery ui result in chrome browser of phpdesktop

Angelo.Pgto

Dec 30, 2021, 2:05:55 PM12/30/21
to PHP Desktop
Hello,
I've encountered a problem
I've a PHP page named "compatibilita_dtb.php" with this header..
as you see it uses jquery, jquery-ui, and datatables
<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.4.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://127.0.0.1/lib/jquery-ui/jquery-ui.css">
<script src="http://127.0.0.1/lib/datatables/js/jquery.dataTables.js"></script>
Inside I use an ajax call to a php file to load json data into datatable grid
but I'm not able to see data in the windows of phpdesktop
BUT
If I open the same page in an "external browser" it runs well.
(firefox is the default on my win10")

Where is the problem ?
Can you suggest a solution ?phpdtp_window.jpgphpdtp_browser.jpg

Attached a debug.log

PS.
It is possible open directly a page in a external browser when phpdesktop start?

Thanks
debug.log