PHPDesktop + InnoDB + ColdevProLayer not working on Windows XP 32 bit

Shobhit Gupta

Aug 6, 2018, 10:45:10 AM8/6/18
to PHP Desktop
Hi
I have created a PHP desktop application using PHPDesktop through InnoDB with encryption done via ColdevProLayer.
Installation of my application is successful on Windows XP 32 bit machine but it gives error when I try to run the aplication.
Mysql database with phpmyadmin is running fine under XAMPP.  Through browser, application is accessible visa server ip address. But my application is not working.
It says:

Error 500: Internal Server Error
Cannot spawn CGI process [<path to program>/index.php]: No such device or address.

Please suggest a solution.

Czarek Tomczak

Aug 6, 2018, 11:39:16 AM8/6/18
to PHP Desktop
PHP Desktop Chrome v57 supports Windows 7 or later.
PHP Desktop Chrome v47 supports WinXP SP3 or later.
PHP 5.4 is the last version of PHP that supports Windows XP.

Shobhit Gupta

Aug 7, 2018, 1:23:26 AM8/7/18
to PHP Desktop
Thnx for your reply.

now I am using WIndows 7 Professional
I wan getting an error: of VCRUNTIME140.dll
I have installed vc_redist.x64, but the error is still there

Still, when I click ok, I get the PHPDesktop output screen, but with the following error:

Error 500: Internal Server Error
CGI Program send malformed or too big (>16384 bytes) HTTP headers: []

please help me.

Czarek Tomczak

Aug 7, 2018, 2:16:29 AM8/7/18
to PHP Desktop
You have to install "x86" (32-bit) version of vcruntime140.dll.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Then copy the dll to the phpdesktop/php/ directory, so that it is distributed along with binaries.

Regarding the CGI error, see:
https://github.com/cztomczak/phpdesktop/wiki/Knowledge-Base#error-500-internal-server-error-cgi-program-sent-malformed-or-too-big-16384-bytes-http-headers

Muhammad Afzal

May 23, 2022, 4:13:48 AMMay 23