PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'TException' with message 'TSocket: Could not read 1024 bytes

Nathan Goulding

Mar 11, 2014, 6:55:45 PM3/11/14
to phpc...@googlegroups.com
I just downloaded and created a test script and am getting the apparently infamous error:

"PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'TException' with message 'TSocket: Could not read 1024 bytes from host:port in /path/to/phpcassa/thrift/transport/TSocket.php:280"

I'm using the latest and greatest from git that I can tell. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Nathan Goulding

Mar 11, 2014, 7:01:13 PM3/11/14
to phpc...@googlegroups.com
For anyone else getting this error, it's because of an old version of phpcassa at github.com/hoan/phpcassa. Use this one: github.com/thobbs/phpcassa