Pdo_cassandra not working on my server

Joban John

Mar 8, 2013, 3:52:51 AM3/8/13
to phpc...@googlegroups.com

I have installed pdo_cassandra (http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/cassandra-pdo/) in my machine

I have followed the steps they have provided. When I am trying to run php scripts, its showing errors and no actions are happening.

I have checked whether the extension is loaded using

if (!extension_loaded("pdo_cassandra")) die("skip Module not loaded");

But its showing as 'skip Module not loaded'. While am checking the phpinfo, its showing that pdo_cassandra is loaded there. It shows

pdo_cassandra
PDO Driver for Cassandra    enabled
PDO Driver for Cassandra version    @PACKAGE_VERSION@

When I make test

its given the following.

 /bin/bash /home/dev001/cassandra-pdo/libtool --mode=install cp ./pdo_cassandra.la /home/dev001/cassandra-pdo/modules
 libtool: install: cp ./.libs/pdo_cassandra.so /home/dev001/cassandra-    pdo/modules/pdo_cassandra.so
 libtool: install: cp ./.libs/pdo_cassandra.lai /home/dev001/cassandra-pdo/modules/pdo_cassandra.la
 libtool: finish: PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/sbin" ldconfig -n /home/dev001/cassandra-pdo/modules
 Libraries have been installed in: /home/dev001/cassandra-pdo/modules

 If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries
 in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and
 specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR'
 flag during linking and do at least one of the following:
 - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable
 during execution
 - add LIBDIR to the `LD_RUN_PATH' environment variable
 during linking
 - use the `-Wl,-rpath -Wl,LIBDIR' linker flag
 - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf'

 See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for
 more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages.

 Build complete.
 Don't forget to run 'make test'.

 PHP Warning:  Cannot load module 'pdo_cassandra' because required module 'pdo' is not          loaded in Unknown on line 0

 Warning: Cannot load module 'pdo_cassandra' because required module 'pdo' is not loaded in Unknown on line 0
 PHP Warning:  Cannot load module 'pdo_cassandra' because required module 'pdo' is not loaded in Unknown on line 0

 Warning: Cannot load module 'pdo_cassandra' because required module 'pdo' is not loaded in Unknown on line 0

Then I checked

if (!extension_loaded("pdo")) die("skip Module not loaded");

It shows the extension is loaded.

My PHP version is 5.3.10

Can anyone tell me, why this happening? whats the issue behind this ?

BASE LU

Mar 10, 2016, 9:58:07 AM3/10/16
to phpcassa
I do have the same problem. In phpinfo(), it shows up that i have load the pdo_cassandra.so. However, when i make test, the results are the same as you.

I look for the answer online, and find the answer which is "pecl install pdo". But, i cannot install it, it shows errors. So, i am looking for another tip again.

J John於 2013年3月8日星期五 UTC+8下午4時52分51秒寫道: