Any Good IDE available for PHP

Mayur pimple

Dec 26, 2011, 7:34:20 AM12/26/11
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Any Good IDE available for PHP, Please Suggest me.

--

Cheers !!!,

Mayur Pimple
Mobile :
9270367824
Skype  : mayur.pimple
www.mayurpimple.com

Praveen Kumar

Dec 26, 2011, 9:04:24 AM12/26/11
to php...@googlegroups.com

Netbeans.

--
On Twitter ==> http://twitter.com/phpcamp
On Facebook ==> http://www.facebook.com/campersfanpage

Shirish Padalkar

Dec 26, 2011, 9:33:36 AM12/26/11
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 for Netbeans.

http://netbeans.org/features/php/

With regards,
Shirish Padalkar
http://twitter.com/_Garbage_

Rutwick Gangurde

Dec 26, 2011, 9:56:47 AM12/26/11
to php...@googlegroups.com
NETBEANS... hands down the best IDE ever!
Rutwick Gangurde
Web developer

Anshu Prateek

Dec 26, 2011, 10:08:50 AM12/26/11
to php...@googlegroups.com
My personal fav is Eclipse. Much lighter on the system. Been ages since I used anything else for any language.

Krishna

Dec 26, 2011, 10:46:13 AM12/26/11
to php...@googlegroups.com

Netbeans could be good option.

Regards,
Krishna.

Mukesh Yadav

Dec 27, 2011, 1:51:13 AM12/27/11
to php...@googlegroups.com
+1 for netbeans. its much better than others.
--
Regards
Mukesh Yadav

Amit Patil

Dec 27, 2011, 12:37:43 AM12/27/11
to php...@googlegroups.com
Mayur,

    if u r just starting coding, Then this is the right time. because once u start with any editor its hard to change later.
like i am using Editplus since the day i started coding in php its a light weight editor of just 1.9MB there are lot of advanced editors like Eclips and Netbeans, i have Netbeans and few other IDE installed but when i use it i feel like i am not able to achieve the speed like Editplus, this is because i am used of Editplus.

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 9:16 PM, Krishna <krishn...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Thanks and Regards,
Amit Patil

Avinash Kundaliya

Dec 27, 2011, 2:33:11 AM12/27/11
to php...@googlegroups.com
i just use vim .. and dont see the requirement of a huge bulky IDE. (no offence intended.)
Would suggest to give it a try. just worth investing the time.

Praveen Kumar

Dec 27, 2011, 8:35:54 AM12/27/11
to php...@googlegroups.com

Use any text editor you are comfortable with for your own projects. But when you are hacking other large projects with lots of libraries, an IDE is a must.

My personal choice is notepad++ on windows and VIM on linux. But when I'm working on large projects, I prefer Netbeans.

kum...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2011, 9:46:16 AM12/27/11
to php...@googlegroups.com
I am using PhpED and I find it very productive, however it all depends upon you as in which IDE you find yourself comfortable.

-Kumud
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA

From: Avinash Kundaliya <kundaliy...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:03:11 +0530
Subject: Re: [phpcamp] Any Good IDE available for PHP

Nishanth_KV

Dec 28, 2011, 3:11:03 AM12/28/11
to phpcamp
Hi,

I am using the IDE is komodo. The another good IDE is "phpstorm".

On Dec 27, 7:46 pm, kumu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am using PhpED and I find it very productive, however it all depends upon you as in which IDE you find yourself comfortable.
>
> -Kumud
> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA

Rutwick Gangurde

Dec 28, 2011, 9:41:58 AM12/28/11
to php...@googlegroups.com
I used Notepad++ for a long time (and still use it sometimes) and also used Genie (Ubuntu) for some time, but was forced to switch to NetBeans at my workplace. I love it since then. SVN interaction, server sync everything comes down to a mere click. And my WordPress knowledge grew at a very fast rate as I could easily jump into the core files for finding out new functions and stuff.

Anyways, you can try which you want and decide depending on your comfort level.