[Event] Unpluggd 6th Edition on December 1st, 2012 at Bangalore

kunalkant

Nov 1, 2012, 5:59:38 AM11/1/12
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

UnPluggd, India's biggest startup event is scheduled for December 1st and the event brings together a great mix of entrepreneurs, speakers, angels/investors and geeky audience.

Past editions have been a phenomenal success (demoing companies have witnessed 10X growth/traction post UnPluggd) and as always, we have lined up a great set of speakers for the event (will be announced very shortly) - these entrepreneurs have built great business after having failed so many number of times. Importantly, we are also bringing in key angel investors/mentors to the event - so if you are an entrepreneur or ever plan do startup, come over for the next edition of UnPluggd.

Date & Time: December 1st, 2012; Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Venue: MLR Convention Center, Brigade Millennium Campus, 7th Phase J.P.Nagar, Bangalore – 560078

Regards
Kunalkant Sen