Regarding Simple Class for CRUD operations

Pavan PHP

Aug 31, 2012, 1:12:52 AM8/31/12
to phpcamp
Hi Fellow PHP Programmers,

I am Pavan from Bangalore. It's almost two years since we met at
PHPCamp, Pune in 2010.

At this moment, I have learnt few basics about PHP and trying to
create a simple data driven app and hence looking for your help in
terms of suggestion and link.

As of now, I am using notepad++ to write php code and I do not have
any exposure to any php frameworks which I will learn in couple of
months ahead since it require some time to dedicate.

I am looking for a simple and reliable class for CRUD operation for
MySQL. Rest I will prefer to use my core php code instead of using any
third party library.

May I request you to suggest a CRUD class which is reliable?

I am never used any third party classes before and I am not competent
person to identify a reliable class for the CRUD operations. So I
would like to benefit from the experience of the group members.

Regards
Pavan PHP
Email: pavan.php AT gmail DOT com

Hari K T

Aug 31, 2012, 3:56:04 AM8/31/12
to php...@googlegroups.com

The above are ORM's

Which is on top of PDO which requires PHP 5.4 +

Hari K T
M: +91-9388758821 | W: http://harikt.com/blog

--
On Twitter ==>  http://twitter.com/phpcamp