How to print Marathi text (unicode) in php

Mayur pimple

Jan 4, 2012, 1:46:44 AM1/4/12
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Im Used Drupal CMS. and write one web services to get Marathi content.

I want to print marathi text in php. this text is save in database. so I'm Retrieving  marathi text from database.

--

Cheers !!!,

Mayur Pimple
Mobile :
9270367824
Skype  : mayur.pimple
www.mayurpimple.com

~Sameer~

Jan 4, 2012, 2:50:57 AM1/4/12
to php...@googlegroups.com
so what is happening?

--
On Twitter ==> http://twitter.com/phpcamp
On Facebook ==> http://www.facebook.com/campersfanpage

Hati Ghyal Te Tadis Nya
हाती घ्याल ते तडीस न्या

Laxmikant Ghuble

Jan 4, 2012, 4:29:36 AM1/4/12
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Mayur

If you save marathi font in database and now trying to fetch it but if you could not then

Try this while connecting with database, set following setting.

mysql_query('SET character_set_results=utf8');
mysql_query('SET names=utf8');
mysql_query('SET character_set_client=utf8');
mysql_query('SET character_set_connection=utf8');
mysql_query('SET character_set_results=utf8');
mysql_query('SET collation_connection=utf8_general_ci');

and then fire query to retrieve.

Thanks & Regards,
Mr.Laxmikant Ghuble