If anyone start to any particular chapter....

Hasin Hayder

Jul 30, 2008, 1:57:15 PM7/30/08
to phpbook
Let me know which chapter you want to work on

I will create that doc, add a link in the chapter link page and create
a separate page as chapter guideline. I will also give you access and
add you as one of the maintainer of that chapter so that you can
start working on it immediately.

Hasin Hayder

Jul 30, 2008, 1:59:28 PM7/30/08
to phpbook
the topic should be read as "If anyone want to start working on any
chapter"

my bad :D It was haste :D

Bipool

Jul 30, 2008, 2:07:34 PM7/30/08
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hasin bhai,
 I want to work on chapter 5 , "Library function"

Thanks
Bipool

Hasin Hayder

Jul 30, 2008, 2:10:21 PM7/30/08
to php...@googlegroups.com
Which One in The Library Functions? Math/Date-n-Time/String/... ?
--
Regards
Hasin Hayder

GPG DSA Key : 2FD0F9E9

listner

Jul 31, 2008, 1:07:07 AM7/31/08
to phpbook
I want to work on following part...
* Part 1 - Chapter 5 : FTP, Session & Some Miscellaneous Functions
* Part 1 - Chapter 10 : XML Manupulation
* Part 2 - Regular Expression - Some basic part (Partial)
* Part 2 - GD Library
* Part 3 - Web Security (including mysql injection and other security
whole)

Regards

Shahadat Hossain

Saiful Islam

Jul 31, 2008, 1:56:59 PM7/31/08
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hasin Vhy,
I want write on chapter X string. Need writing permission. And pls give me some suggestion how to write bangla on here.

Thanks
--
Md. Saiful Islam (Mashuk)

Md Emran Hasan

Jul 31, 2008, 2:21:14 PM7/31/08
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mr. Mashuk,

I've just given you access to the string chapter. Please feel free to start writing. It would be great if you first decide a chapter contents.

Thanks

Emran
--
Regards,

Md Emran Hasan
Co-founder, CTO
Right Brain Solution Ltd
www.rightbrainsolution.com

Saiful Islam

Jul 31, 2008, 2:33:43 PM7/31/08
to php...@googlegroups.com
Thank Emran vhy
I will write content first. Bt one thing I cant writing bangla here. do I need bijoy software?
--
Md. Saiful Islam

Md Emran Hasan

Jul 31, 2008, 2:37:39 PM7/31/08
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hello Saiful Bhai,

No, you don't need bijoy. Please download the Avro keyboard from here to write bangla in unicode: http://www.omicronlab.com/avro-keyboard.html

Thanks

Emran

Tahsin Sayeeda Moon

Aug 11, 2008, 10:56:51 AM8/11/08
to phpbook
আমি অবজেক্ট ওরিয়েন্টেড প্রোগ্রামিং নিয়ে লেখার ব্যাপারে আগ্রহী। তবে এটা
নিয়ে লেখা হচ্ছেই। তাও সাহায্য করতে চাই!

আর রেগুলার এক্সপ্রেশন নিয়ে লেখা শুরু করলাম আপাতত। :)

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/phpbook/web/chapter-links - or
copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't work.

আমি চেপ্টার লিংক পেইজটা এডিট করে দিয়েছি। ভাবলাম এখানেও পোস্ট করা
উচিত। :-/