Became Zend Certified Engineer

রুবন

Nov 9, 2010, 9:58:28 PM11/9/10
to php...@googlegroups.com
Good News!

Yesterday (9 November 2010, 17: 50pm) I took ZEND PHP 5.3 exam and successfully passed.

My name will automatically be added in the Zend Yellow Pages within 24-48 business hours.

To view my name, please go to:

or

There are 28 ZCE in Bangladesh. I am now 29th.

Thanks.

Syed Ziaul Habib (Roobon), Web Programmer, The Hunger Project-Bangladesh,
Volunteer Web Programmer of shujan.org & votebd.org, Lecturer of ibcs-primax.com
Team member and contributor of biggani.org, Contributor photographer of photoshare.org
Technology writer of jaijaidin.com, Blog: www.roobon.net

Proloy Hasan

Nov 19, 2010, 8:52:32 PM11/19/10
to php...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations! please gimme ur fb id! :)

2010/11/10 রুবন <roo...@gmail.com>

প্রলয় হাসান
Proloy Hasan.

www. ShopnoDuar.com