Re: Votebd.org won the Manthan Award 2008

murshed ahmmad khan

Oct 19, 2008, 1:28:33 AM10/19/08
to BDPORTAL, রুবন, vote...@thpbd.org, bangl...@thpbd.org, php_...@googlegroups.com, biggani...@googlegroups.com, Ubuntu Bangladesh, php...@googlegroups.com, webdev...@thpbd.org

Congratulations! I was eagerly waiting to hear the final news. Good job SHUJAN and VOTEBD team and the others from Bangladesh who won the award. Cheers!!!

--
best regards,
murshed ahmmad khan

------------------------------
--------------------

blog: http://blog.aawaj.com/samuraiblog
        http://www.usamurai.com
"make voyages! - attempt them!"

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 2:17 AM, BDPORTAL <in...@bdportal.info> wrote:
Congratulations!!!

Keep on the great job.

B,Rgds
Admin
Bgdportal.com
Oct 19, 2008, 2:34:51 AM10/19/08
to murshed ahmmad khan, BDPORTAL, রুবন, vote...@thpbd.org, bangl...@thpbd.org, php_...@googlegroups.com, biggani...@googlegroups.com, Ubuntu Bangladesh, php...@googlegroups.com, webdev...@thpbd.org
Congratulations to SHUJAN and VOTEBD team for won the award. Actually we deserved it.I know we can won the award because in this crucial moment votebd.org will helps a lot Bangladeshi people to select their perfect candidate who works for faster development. I'm very glad to being a part of the team.

Thanks with best regards,
Afruj Jahan Mazumder

রুবন

Oct 18, 2008, 12:27:55 PM10/18/08
to vote...@thpbd.org, bangl...@thpbd.org, php_...@googlegroups.com, biggani...@googlegroups.com, Ubuntu Bangladesh, php...@googlegroups.com, webdev...@thpbd.org
Stall area.jpg
Gate no 2.jpg
Manthan 079.jpg
Manthan 135.jpg
Manthan 139.jpg
Our Stall.jpg
With Osama Manzar founder of Manthan.jpg

murshed ahmmad khan

Oct 22, 2008, 1:24:57 AM10/22/08
to Mashiur Rahman PhD, vote...@thpbd.org, bangl...@thpbd.org, php_...@googlegroups.com, Ubuntu Bangladesh, php...@googlegroups.com, webdev...@thpbd.org, Dr. Badiul Alam Majumdar, Dr. Badiul Alam Majumdar

Thanks mashiur bhai to share the link with us. Good to see the votebd.org url there.

I think to get the maximum benefits from votebd.org, we have to reach as more people as we can so that they can utilize the valuable information provided by votebd.org. In this regard manthan award can help us a lot.

We got the award, now it's our time to propagate the site info of votebd.org in many different blogs, forums, groups, newspapers, magazines, facebook etc. We can share this news as a separate post in facebook or we can write something about votebd.org. Hit the iron when it is hot :).

I have the wish to write two long posts about votebd.org and manthan award in http://somewhereinblog.net and also in my tech blog. This type of posts can bring us a lot of new traffic to the votebd.org.

Thanks.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Mashiur Rahman PhD <mashiur...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear VoteBD family,

It seems Prothom-alo just covered the news on this topic. Please read the following link: http://www.prothom-alo.com/index.news.details.php?nid=MTk1MzQ=

If the links don't work please see attached PDF file.

Best regards,
Dr. Mashiur

Mashiur Rahman, PhD
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering
North South University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Phone: +880-2-9885612 Ext. 209; Mobile: +88-01731670063
http://mashiur.biggani.org

রুবন

Oct 22, 2008, 3:52:22 AM10/22/08
to php_...@googlegroups.com, murshed ahmmad khan, Mashiur Rahman PhD, vote...@thpbd.org, bangl...@thpbd.org, Ubuntu Bangladesh, php...@googlegroups.com, webdev...@thpbd.org, Dr. Badiul Alam Majumdar
Thanks Mashiur bhai for sharing the news. I would like to share another news that came in the Daily Star.
http://www.thedailystar.net/pf_story.php?nid=59806

- Roobon

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Md.Jakir Ahmed <md.jak...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Mashiur vai to give this link also attachment. Morshed vai also
thanks to sharing this great idea.u r absolutely right.

thanks
jakir
--

Md.Jakir Ahmed. (Heera)
Web Designer & Developer

TRIVUz

Oct 22, 2008, 6:47:32 AM10/22/08
to phpbook
congratzzzzz :)

Arafat Rahman

Oct 22, 2008, 6:46:59 AM10/22/08
to php...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations!
Really it's a good news.

By the way, I request you to not to post this topic to PHP Book group. I think it is a off topic for the group PHP Book.

Arafat Rahman
http://arafatbd.net