PHP News, Views and Community and more...

jonhnie...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2017, 12:46:36 AM2/28/17
to p...@googlegroups.com
Recent news posts about PHP

PHP News, Views and Community

On the Exakat GitHub account Damien Seguy has put together a pretty complete list of static analyzers you can use for your PHP applications.

The list is broken down into the types of scanners:...
click to read the full article

Serious Accolades Prove We Do More Than 'Monkey' Around

Serious Accolades Prove that We Do More Than 'Monkey' Around

At Cheeky Monkey, one of our goals is to have fun at work. After all, it's been said that the average worker spends 5 hours and 41 minutes per day at their desk, so why not make the most of it? That being said, we take our work seriously and it shows. Cheeky Monkey was recently named not only as a top web design company in Canada, but also as one of the best web developers from leading technology research firm Clutch. Yeah, we’re pretty excited about that.

So why is this accomplishment something to share? It’s because Clutch is a greatly respected company that identifies leading software and technology firms that deliver results for their clients. Their purpose is to help start-ups, large enterprises and anyone in between find partners to address short or long term software needs. Clutch combines intricate questionnaires with verified client reviews to ensure that only the best of the best end up on their leaders’ matrixes, and we are honored to have been chosen to be on these well-refined lists! We’ve been chosen as a leader on both their Canadian Web Developers and Canadian Web Designers leaders matrices!...
click to read the full article

A guide to a collaborative debugging workflow with Bugsnag

A guide to a collaborative debugging workflow with Bugsnag

It’s essential to have good error monitoring in place in order to understand application stability, and be aware when bugs impact your users. But monitoring your application for errors is only one piece of the debugging process — you also need to take action and fix these bugs to improve your software quality.

To do this, collaborating with your team members on bug fixes, and tracking progress through a defined workflow can help make debugging a smoother process. Having a clear process for working on bug fixes can be extremely beneficial to software teams by making application debugging a simpler task....
click to read the full article

PHP News, Views and Community

... click to read the full article

PHP News, Views and Community

The SitePoint PHP blog has a tutorial posted by author Younes Rafie covering the use of the Fractal library from The PHP League to create "pretty" JSON API output.

If you’ve built an API before, I’ll bet you’re used to dumping data directly as a response. It may not be harmful if done right, but there are practical alternatives that can help solve this small problem....
click to read the full article