add &fl=url,title to the search query Solr successful fresh install

Renato Gallo

Mar 14, 2014, 12:31:28 AM3/14/14
to php-sol...@googlegroups.com, xevi...@aliengine.it
Hello World,

If I do a query via browser using solr/collection1/select?q=content%3AEmulator*&fl=url,title&wt=xml&indent=true&field=url I obtain just the url and the title as search results. How can I modify the php solr client to display just url and title in the search results ?

Kind Regards

Donovan Jimenez

Mar 14, 2014, 12:54:20 AM3/14/14
to php-sol...@googlegroups.com
Add your fl parameter to the $params associative array argument, and it'll work exactly the same

$params = array('fl' => 'url,title');

Renato Gallo

Mar 14, 2014, 12:58:31 AM3/14/14
to php-sol...@googlegroups.com
thanks :)

Renato Gallo

Mar 14, 2014, 1:00:13 AM3/14/14
to php-sol...@googlegroups.com
still gives all params

Renato Gallo

Mar 14, 2014, 1:14:17 AM3/14/14
to php-sol...@googlegroups.com
where should I put that line in the example I am using ?

link: https://code.google.com/p/solr-php-client/wiki/ExampleUsage