PHP North East: November - Call for Speakers

Michael Peacock

Oct 30, 2015, 11:15:53 AM10/30/15
to php-nor...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who came to last weeks meeting. A big thanks go to Nomad PHP for allowing use of the video "Beyond Design Patterns", to Pusher for providing all the free t-shirts, and of course to Laura Sharpe of Sharpe Recruitment for the pizzas.

We are still looking for speakers for next months event, on the 17th of November.

Does anyone have anything they would like to present to the group? Be it a full length talk, or just a lightning talk.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Peacock

Nov 16, 2015, 6:43:05 AM11/16/15
to php-nor...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Sadly, there won't be a meeting this month, as we were unable to line up any speakers.

Hopefully we will have some volunteers for next month. If you are interested, please let me know,

Michael