JOB: Junior Developer

James Wilson

Mar 9, 2016, 11:20:08 AM3/9/16
to PHPNE
Hi Everyone,

We’re looking for a web developer to work with some of our senior members of staff on various internal tools which are used by our marketing staff.

As well as working on our internal tools, you’ll also be tasked in making changes to some of our client’s websites. Our clients range from small companies, to a large UK supermarket.

In the development team we have a culture of furthering ourselves and staying current with all of the latest and greatest technologies so we regularly attend conferences around the UK, and we’re usually well represented at most of the leading PHP conferences in the UK. As a developer you will get the opportunity to attend these conferences and grow your knowledge and experience of new technologies.

You'll have some experience of:
- HTML
- CSS
- Javascript

It'd be advantageous if you have experience of:
- PHP
- MySQL

Job type: Permanent, full-time

Salary: Competitive, based on experience

Colewood is primarily an online marketing company based in Stokesley, North Yorkshire. However we are relocating to Stockton-on-Tees soon. We handle all aspects of online marketing from PPC, SEO and Social Media Marketing.

Any further information required please don't hesitate to get in touch.

regards

James Wilson

Head of Development
Colewood Internet

oli wood

Mar 9, 2016, 11:23:49 AM3/9/16
to php-nor...@googlegroups.com

Hey James,
Any chance you could publish a salary bracket, it makes it easier for people to rule themselves in or out.

Just my opinion, obviously,
Oli