Google Developers Group North East first event tomorrow at 6:00

Soroush Atarod

Jan 21, 2016, 8:11:11 AM1/21/16
to PHPNE
Hi,

We are organizing our first event tomorrow 22nd at 6:00 (Campus North). We will talk about Polymer. Building websites using elements.

It is a front end technology but in case anyone is interested please subscribe on meetup.

Thanks
Message has been deleted

Soroush Atarod

Jan 21, 2016, 12:25:10 PM1/21/16
to PHPNE
Hi Robin,

We still haven't decided about the next event. But we will definitely inform earlier.

Cheers,
Soroush

On Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 1:28:29 PM UTC, robscott wrote:
There's nothing like a bit of notice!

Do you have any future dates planned?

Rob

Robin Scott
01748 825396
Ellerton Lodge, Reeth Road, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL11 6AD