PHPNE

Michael Peacock

Jul 17, 2015, 12:06:21 PM7/17/15
to php-nor...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

As we have been struggling to get additional speakers for this month, and with it being summer, we have decided to take a break for July and August, and will return in September. We have some talks already lined up.

We are going to take this opportunity to improve a few things with how we run the group, and would love some help from the wider PHPNE community with that, and to help shape the group. So we will be arranging an informal meet-up sometime over the next two months, probably at the Warerooms.

See you in September,

Michael & Keith
PHPNE