PHPNE - We are back! Couchbase and Pusher

Michael Peacock

Sep 4, 2015, 11:15:05 AM9/4/15
to php-nor...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

After a summer hiatus, we are back with the September event.

We have Matthew Revell travelling up to talk about Couchbase and NoSQL, and I'll be doing a talk on Pusher.

Its on Tuesday the 15th of September at Campus North, with Pizzas provided by Sharpe Recruitment.

Hope to see lots of you there.

As always, if you are interested in speaking at a future event - we would love to hear from you. You can either email round the Google Group, drop Keith or myself an email, or grab us on twitter @phpne

Cheers,

Michael