DrupalCamp North

Philip Norton

Jun 24, 2015, 12:25:17 PM6/24/15
to php-nor...@googlegroups.com
Hi PHPNE,

I just thought I would bring an event that is currently running a call for papers to the attention of the group.

DrupalCamp North will be held on the weekend of 24-26th July in Sunderland. Although it's a 'Drupal' event that doesn't preclude talks on PHP, front end technologies, DevOps or even project management. I'm a big believer in cross group participation so it would be great to get a session or two submitted from PHPNE members.

Here is the link for submissions: http://drupalcampnorth.org/speakers

If you think anyone might be interested in the event then please forward them the link. The more the merrier :)

Thanks!

Phil Norton