Web Site Design and Develop Company In Delhi/NCR

Durga Prasad

Sep 7, 2009, 2:52:11 AM9/7/09
to php-json, in...@starwebmakers.com
Star Web Maker is a leading software company focused on delivering
the best and most cost-effective solutions to our clients in areas
such as e-finance, e-business, healthcare, and media. We are basically
into Web Development,Software Development Desktop Applications, and
Open source. Star web makers is famous for it s work environment and
the exposure to high tech work we do. We provide offshore software
development and domain expertise, with web hosting. Our open, Web-
based solutions gather, analyze and organize all kinds of structured
and unstructured digital information, presenting it in a single,
unified navigation view that dynamically displays content in context.
With regard to the Rates for Domain and Hosting Space specially for
our associates. These are the best offered rates read the offer
document attached and revert in confirmation regarding the acceptance
of the offered rates. In future where-ever the services are availed
from us the rates applicable will be as described.

Find below the rates of services:

Prices for web-hosting on Linux:

20MB Space Rs. 400/-(Premium) (for 1 year)
50MB Space Rs. 650/-(Premium) ( " " )
100MB Space Rs. 950/-(Premium) ( " " )
1GB Space Rs. 1950/-(Premium) ( " " )
Unlimited Space with Unlimited Bandwidth Rs. 9999/- Only for 1 year

Cost of Pages:-
Static web pages:

Home Page/Front Page:Rs.1000/- to 1500
Sub Pages:-Rs.800/- to 1000(Per Page)

Flash animated web pages:
Rs. 1200/- to 2000/-(Per Page depend on requirement)

Dynamic web pages:
Based on application format what is application and decide after
discussion on application.

Domain Extensions Annual Pricing:
.com 450/-(for 1 year)

.net 450/- ( " " )
.org 450/- ( " " )
.in 450/- ( " " )
.co.in 450/- ( " " )
.net.in 450/- ( " " )
.org.in 450/- ( " " )
.biz 450/- ( " " )
and more domains are available on panel..

just some URL is given below which is design by us and find the
attachment for more details:::

http://www.ikonsolution.net/
http://www.paramountcoachingcentre.com/
http://sunnydigitalimaging.com/
http://www.spacematrix.org.in/
http://www.jobcenterconsulting.com/
http://www.avphousetech.com/
http://www.adgonlinesolutions.com/
http://www.convortx.com/
http://www.jobcenterconsulting.com/
http://www.neevinternational.com/
http://www.venustradingco.com/
http://www.sunstarrisidency.com/
http://www.sunnydigitalimaging.com/
http://www.umrela.com/
http://www.khaskhabar.tv/
http://www.waterdispenser.in/
http://www.aryasamajmarriage.com/
http://www.computerbaazar.com/
http://www.ikonsolution.net/
http://www.pijushdutta.com/
http://www.cdpoly.co.in/
http://www.andleys.com
http://www.studio4d.info/
http://srideviawasiyavidyapeeth.com/
http://sujeetdigitaldesires.com/
http;//www.foodondelivery.com/

For further information feel free to contact us on below mentioned
numbers.
Thanks & Regards
Durga Prasad
Phone: 9990253785,9311416188
Star Web Maker
Satisfied web solution
402, Sec. 15, Om Complex (opp. Nirulas hotel)
1st Floor, Noida, India
www.starwebmaker.com
www.starwebmakers.com

Email:. in...@starwebmaker.com