php-ci.net hosts CI for PHPIDS

Lars Strojny

Aug 31, 2009, 4:48:05 PM8/31/09
to php...@googlegroups.com
Dear fellow PHPIDS developers,

Davide Mendolia started an interesting project to host continious
integration for various open source PHP tools. I've submitted PHPIDS
for integration and he kindly accepted it. Our test suite is now run
once in while, additionally some software metrics like cyclomatic
complexity are generated and reported.
The most awesome thing about php-ci.net is, that it runs the test
suite against various versions of PHP. This will help us with
portability and the general stability of our tool. See http://php-ci.net:8080/
and our set of broken tests http://php-ci.net:8080/job/PHPIDS/lastBuild/testReport/

Greetings,
Lars Strojny

Mario Heiderich

Aug 31, 2009, 5:04:46 PM8/31/09
to php...@googlegroups.com
That is very interesting! I assume the installed PHP version have no Suhosin installed? That might explain most of the broken tests. Is there a possibility to deal with that issue?

Greetings,
.mario
--
_______________________
php-ids.org

.ﻩﻨﺮﻪﺴ

Lars Strojny

Sep 1, 2009, 5:59:30 PM9/1/09
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mario,

Am 31.08.2009 um 23:04 schrieb Mario Heiderich:

> That is very interesting! I assume the installed PHP version have no
> Suhosin installed? That might explain most of the broken tests. Is
> there a possibility to deal with that issue?

We do have a custom assertion to differentiate between suhosin and non-
suhosin versions. Couldn't we just use that assertion?

Greetings,
Lars

Mario Heiderich

Sep 3, 2009, 4:03:46 PM9/3/09
to php...@googlegroups.com
Was just thinking - would just be awesome to enable/disable it on demand. Maybe in later versions ;)
--
php-ids.org

.ﻩﻨﺮﻪﺴ