Excellent app, but PHP flush() function not working as expected...

DocG

May 5, 2011, 6:35:19 PM5/5/11
to ZZEE PHP GUI
Hi,

I downloaded the trials of both PHP GUI and PHPExe last night, both
are perfect for my needs, and without a doubt I'll be purchasing both
apps very soon.

Regarding PHP GUI, I noticed you haven't implemented the fix for the
php flush() function.

I did initially have a problem getting my compiled exe to flush output
to the browser in PHPExe too, but found your post on the other group,
implemented your "external.buffer=false" javascript fix and everything
now works fine. I was just wondering, do you intend to implement this
fix into the PHP GUI app, it would certainly be really handy if you
could!

Aside from that, I'm certainly very impressed with both apps, there
are a few ideas I've got for extra features I'd love to have in
PHPExe, but I'll post those in the relevant group.

All the best,

Graham