Compilation failure after entering purchase key

djn

Sep 27, 2010, 7:46:37 AM9/27/10
to ZZEE PHP GUI
Hello.

My system: Windows XP Pro, SP3; ZZEE PhpExe 2.5.1

The program was working fine while in evaluation mode, compiling a
simple index.php with only a phpinfo() inside.
Then I purchased a licence, got the key, pasted it in the 'Enter
Registration Key' window, the software said 'Done' and restarted and
thenit just went downhill!

The compilation of the very same test file fails with 'Error occurred'
and 'Compilation failed. Unknown error'.

Note that the software window title still says 'Evaluation version'
and that after the compilation failure a popup lists the evaluation
limitations being applied to the project.

A system reboot, reentering the key and creating a brand new project
supposed to only echo a "Hello world" did not solve the problem.

Any suggestion?

Paul (ZZEE)

Sep 27, 2010, 11:11:08 AM9/27/10
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

PHP GUI isn't supposed to compile anything, it just runs PHP files in a
web environment on your PC. Maybe you mixed it up with PHPExe?

Paul.

djn

Sep 30, 2010, 3:31:07 PM9/30/10
to ZZEE PHP GUI
Actually yes, I've got my apps mixed up. Sorry.
Message has been deleted