Been using ZZEE PHP GUI - now need to use PHP under XAMPP

su...@kennis.co.nz

Jan 20, 2016, 2:07:50 PM1/20/16
to ZZEE PHP GUI
Hi,
I've been using ZZEE PHP GUI for many years now and found it very very useful -- thanks.
I now need to run PHP scripts under XAMPP environment.
Please, what do I need to do to disconnect ZZEE (hopefully without uninstalling it)?
Do I just need to change the file type for PHP -- and if so, what should it be associated with?
Thanks.

Susan

ZZEE Groups

Jan 20, 2016, 2:14:38 PM1/20/16
to php...@googlegroups.com
Hi Susan,

XAMPP doesn't run PHP scripts by associating PHP files in the Windows
Explorer. You just type the URL in the browser to run it.

To change file association you can install another software that
associates itself with PHP (typically a text editor or PHP IDE that
supposed to edit PHP scripts). As far as I know there is no software
besides PHP GUI that runs PHP scripts in the web mode by clicking them
in Explorer. Basically that's why we created PHP GUI as there were no
solutions like this at the moment in the market.
> --
> --
> ---
> "ZZEE PHP GUI" group.