printSidebar - no action on element click

Andrew Moiseyev

Oct 31, 2013, 8:24:13 AM10/31/13
to php-googl...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Version by Monte Ohrt from phpinsider had printSidebar() - which showed a list of all markers with possibility to click them and call javascript:click_sidebar which caused displaying of clicked marker.

But Brad Wedell's version prints only names one by one - without any layout and any click handling.

Why was this removed and will it be added to current version of API?

Thanks!

Brad Wedell

Oct 31, 2013, 3:35:38 PM10/31/13
to php-googl...@googlegroups.com
Andrew,

I wasn't aware that the default functionality wasn't still handling clicks appropriately, it should be, I'll have to look into that.  As for styling, I don't do much styling on the basic links, I've left that up to the user.

What I would suggest is checking out this demo - Custom Sidebar Example - you're better off building your own html so you can style it however your heart desires!

Hope this helps!

-Brad Wedell

Andrew Moiseyev

Nov 1, 2013, 8:32:36 AM11/1/13
to php-googl...@googlegroups.com

Hi Brad,

Thanks for reply, I made exactly that way - and it worked.

Also - thanks for API!