How to set markers AND polyline from SQL Data

Dieter Finger

May 31, 2013, 5:10:23 PM5/31/13
to php-googl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
i try the whole day getting markers linked with polylines.
Four of my friens send there location to my Database. And i want to show them live there routes.
In API V2 i got this to work.
Now i try to convert to V3. But i am so noob...

What i get to work is:
Having polylines without markers and Info text for ONE friend. But i like to get four different polylines with four different markers (Pictures?)

Is somebody here who can help me with that.

I would prefer paying for this via paypal. Because i think it is to much work for doing for free....

Dieter Finger

Jun 12, 2013, 10:45:24 AM6/12/13
to php-googl...@googlegroups.com
Is there really nobody able helping me?