Re: Issue 16 in php-form-builder-class: Multilanguage Replies

php-form-bu...@googlecode.com

Mar 20, 2012, 8:44:48 AM3/20/12
to php-form-builder...@googlegroups.com

Comment #9 on issue 16 by webmas...@unioeste.br: Multilanguage Replies
http://code.google.com/p/php-form-builder-class/issues/detail?id=16

I would like to use PFBC in portuguese and I'm thinking in use gettext. Any
drawback related to this?

Best regards,
Carlos.

php-form-bu...@googlecode.com

Mar 20, 2012, 8:48:58 AM3/20/12
to php-form-builder...@googlegroups.com

Comment #10 on issue 16 by webmas...@unioeste.br: Multilanguage Replies
http://code.google.com/p/php-form-builder-class/issues/detail?id=16

I would like to use PFBC in portuguese and I'm thinking in use gettext and
contribute it to the project. Any drawback related to this?

Best regards,
Carlos.

php-form-bu...@googlecode.com

Nov 22, 2012, 4:37:22 AM11/22/12
to php-form-builder...@googlegroups.com

Comment #11 on issue 16 by conort: Multilanguage Replies
http://code.google.com/p/php-form-builder-class/issues/detail?id=16

I agree with this issue, all texts should really be grouped somewhere ...
I'd like to use this class on multilingual websites and it's quite silly to
have to duplicate ALL source code and manually search for every texts for
every language ...
Not to mention that it has to be done again if we want to upgrade your
script ...

php-form-bu...@googlecode.com

Nov 3, 2014, 1:13:15 PM11/3/14
to php-form-builder...@googlegroups.com

Comment #12 on issue 16 by elvis.mc...@gmail.com: Multilanguage Replies
https://code.google.com/p/php-form-builder-class/issues/detail?id=16

I suppose you could wrap the form attributes (errorMsgFormat and
emailErrorMsgFormat) values within gettext. I have not tried this but there
should be no harm.

As long as the class keeps the same form attribute names, then your gettext
values should not have an issue upon upgrading the class.

issue notifications to this address.